During the period 2016 – 2022 the guys from ElectroBluesSociety invited several other artists to record / write new music with.
Today we released this compilation with our favorite tracks from these collaborations.
B&T 989 – ElectroBluesSociety 2016 – 2022
- Duck (feat Kim Snelten)
- I Got My Mojo Workin (feat Michel Peters)
- Secret (feat Boo Boo Davis)
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken (feat Roscoe Chenier / remix)
- All The Way Down (feat Jan Hidding)
- Back Door Man (feat Boo Boo Davis)
- Choogie Billum (feat Boo Boo Davis)
- Be Allright
- I Don’t Want (feat Jan Hidding)
- Back To Black (feat Karin Roerdink)
- Lowdown Dirty Blues (feat Boo Boo Davis /Rosé Sunset remix)
- You Better Watch Yourself (feat Boo Boo Davis)
The music is available on all stream and download platforms.
ElectroBluesSociety is an experimental electro blues duo. Two guys and a bunch of junk with a broad taste and an open mind mixing the old with the new. Modern technologies combined with 30+ years of live stage experience in the European blues / roots music scene.
Here is what TUNED UP wrote about the new single of ElectroBluesSociety feat Kim Snelten (and we take the aging hippies as a compliment 🙂 ) :
If you’re in the mood for something easy listening but not sleep-inducing, this song hits the spot. I’m not particularly into jam bands but for some reason I got lucky this afternoon when clicking through promo emails. This was the first song in a unread Tuned Up email that popped up, and it’s suiting my Saturday afternoon summer coffee shop mood perfectly. I think this band should play Columbus’ ComFest in the future. All the aging hippies and young guns will love it.
Today we released this new single:
B&T 964 – ElectroBluesSociety feat Kim Snelten – Duck (harmonica)
A few weeks ago ElectroBluesSociety did a very enjoyable jam/recording session with Kim Snelten: a famous Dutch harmonica player, and this is the first track from that session.
The single is available on all the digital download and streaming platforms and here the links to a few popular ones.